Consultation with an experienced writer / Professional page layout / Competitive pricing
San Diego’s Longest Established Service
- Private Sector / Academic
- Government / USAjobs.gov
- Military & Transition
Private Sector / Academic:
Government / USAjobs.gov:
Military & Transition:
Resume Service Process
One-page Resume, Cover Letter & Professional References.
For the recent college graduate or minimally experienced worker.
For career advancement of professionals with 7+ years’ experience.
We create a profile that highlights your accomplishments, skill set, education, specialized training, licensures, credentials and software competencies.
For executive leaders seeking senior-level placement.
We develop a summary of your leadership successes, executive/technical competencies, education, specialized training, licensure, credentials; and present details of programs and services under your direction.
- 12 years’ or less experience: $450
- 12 to 20 years’ experience: $550
- 20+ years’ experience: $650
We prepare a Federal Resume that gets results. We have written hundreds of civil service resumes for successful applicants, including several in high-profile positions for multiple federal agencies.
We are experienced guiding military professionals transitioning into a federal job or government contract position. Highlighted are your leadership successes and core strengths. Detailed are your knowledge, skills and abilities for each individual position. The Federal resume is up to ten pages.
Your Partner in Productivity Since 1983
Request a Free Quote
Frequently asked questions
- Generally, 36 to 72 hours depending on our current work load.
- Rush orders can sometimes be accommodated.
- Our pricing is based on a sliding scale, starting at $150 for a recent graduate. Senior executive, technical, scientific and those with complex work histories are the primary drivers of increased cost.
- Federal resumes begin at $450.